March. 5 and 6. 2016. 82 km. Positive Elevation 4.200 m.
/ A course designed only for the brave. To complete this type of Transgrancanaria need to be physically fit and experienced mountain racing over long distances. If you have successfully participated in the Transgrancanaria Marathon in the past, this may be for you the next year. The route is very similar to the Transgrancanaria 125 kilometres. It crosses some of the most outstanding natural scenery of Gran Canaria and it begins at 07:00 in the morning. The runners will traverse through the island through the valleys from the dry west to the greener wetter north. Several aid stations will welcome the runners, who will enjoy the encouragement of the thousands of people along the course that will come to marvel at your bravery.
|REFRESH POINT||PTO. KM||ELEVATION||CLOSES|
- Plastic cup.
- Emergency blanket. Minimum measures 100 cm x 200 cm.
- Front light with extra batteries.
- Red tail light.
- Mobile phone with enough credit and charge.
- Useful Water carrier with a capacity of at least 1,5-litres.
- Enough food to face the race.
- Race number in a visible place.
- Raincoat made with a waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Hat, scarf or similar.
Spain Ultra Cup Qualification
The Transgrancanaria Advanced (83km) will be one of the races that formed in 2015 the Spain Ultra Cup circuit.
Ultra Trail Tour Du Mont Blanc© Qualification
Transgrancanaria 83km will give 2 qualifying points for The North Face Ultra Trail Tour Du Mont Blanc©