February 23st 2019. 09:00 hours.
65 km. Positive Elevation 3.200 m
A course designed only for the brave. To complete this type of Transgrancanaria need to be physically fit and experienced mountain racing over long distances. If you have successfully participated in the Transgrancanaria Marathon in the past, this may be for you the next year. The route crosses some of the most outstanding natural scenery of Gran Canaria and it begins at 09:00 in the morning. Several aid stations will welcome the runners, who will enjoy the encouragement of the thousands of people along the course that will come to marvel at your bravery.
|Check point||Kilometer||Closing time|
|Tejeda||11,4 km||11.30 h (Provisional)|
|Garañón||22,1 km||16:00 h (Provisional)|
|Hierbahuerto||37,6 km||17:46 h (Provisional)|
|Ayagaures||47,4 km||20:00 h|
|Parque Sur||61,4 km||23:15 h|
|Meta||65 km||00:00 h|
- ID, passport or driving license (with photo)
- Plastic cup
- Emergency blanket. Minimum measures 100 cm x 200 cm.
- Front light with extra batteries.
- Red tail light.
- Mobile phone with enough credit and charge.
- Useful Water carrier with a capacity of at least 1,5-litres.
- Enough food to face the race.
- Race number in a visible place.
- Raincoat made with a waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Hat, scarf or similar.
- Cash (euros)
These will be signalled 100 meters before the provisioning point and 100 meters after, but never in the provisioning area of the organization.
Be part of the WAA Spain Ultra Cup ‘M’
Transgrancanaria Advanced will be part of the WAA Spain Ultra Cup ‘M’, a league which gathers races between 42 and 69 km in Spain.
Ultra Trail Du Mont Blanc Qualification
Transgrancanaria Advanced 64km will give 3 qualifying points for The Ultra Trail Du Mont Blanc.