FEBRUARY 22nd 2019. 08:00 HOURS.
42 KM. POSITIVE ELEVATION: 1000 M.
At a distance of 42 km with 1.200 meters of positive elevation this is the perfect race if you enjoying physically demanding hiking or if you are a keen runner.
This race is 42 kilometres and descends most of the way providing a competitive race. Running this race will allow you to check your own physical abilities, and help you to decide whether you are capable of making the jump to the next level in mountain running.
The route will allow you to enjoy a spectacular part of the island along narrow footpaths adorned with the greenery typical of a Canarian Winter.
More info soon
- ID, passport or driving license (with photo)
- Plastic cup.
- Front light, flashlight or headlamp with spare batteries.
- Back light, red.
- Mobile phone.
- Water tank at least 1.5 liters.
- Enough food to face the race.
- Thermal Blanket. Minimum measures 100 cm x 200 cm.
- Race number in a visible place.
- Breathable waterproof jacket.
- Hat, scarf or similar.
- Cash (euros)
All the runners that required these areas could use them. These will be signalled in 100 meters before the provisioning point and 100 meters after, but never in the provisioning area of the organization.
Ultra Trail-Du Mont Blanc Qualification
Transgrancanaria Marathon 42 km will give 2 qualifying points with the new ITRA scale for the Ultra Trail Du Mont Blanc.