Registration and Runner's Private Area
Thursday, February 23rd, 11:00 h
Artenara – Tejeda
DISTANCE: 12 kms.
POSITIVE ELEVATION: + 660 m.
CUT-OFF TIME: 6:30 horas
Family Trail is the way Transgrancanaria offers you to run with your relatives, no matter their age! Create your family team, where the ‘captain’ figure must be an adult, and enjoy this wonderful event with your beloved ones.
* The organization will provide a shorter version of the course if needed.
WEDNESDAY, 22rd FEBRUARY 2023
10:00 – 14:00 horas – Bib Collection and Trail Zone (Expomeloneras, Maspalomas).
16:00 – 19:00 horas – Bib Collection and Trail Zone (Expomeloneras, Maspalomas).
JUEVES, 23 DE FEBRERO DE 2023
08:30 horas – Shuttle to race start from Expomeloneras (Maspalomas).
09:00 horas – Shuttle to race start from Fuente Luminosa (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria).
09:45 horas – Shuttle to race start from Tejeda.
11:00 horas – Promo / Youth / Family Trail race start (Artenara).
14:00 horas – Shuttle for runners to Fuente Luminosa and Expomeloneras (Tejeda).
15:30 horas – Awards Ceremony (Tejeda).
16:30 horas – Shuttle for runners to Fuente Luminosa and Expomeloneras (Tejeda).
19:00 horas – Shuttle for runners to Fuente Luminosa and Expomeloneras (Tejeda).
The organization determines the mandatory equipment needed to complete the race. To participate in the race every athlete must carry along the entire route the compulsory material according to their chosen race:
The COLD KIT will be part of the mandatory equipment. 2 days before the race, according to the weather forecast, the organization will communicate the decision to keep it or remove it (totally or partially) from the mandatory equipment list for the race.
- Hot gloves (COLD KIT*)
- Windproof trousers (COLD KIT*)
- Thermal T-shirt (COLD KIT*)
- Long thermal pants (COLD KIT*)
- Race bib
- ID, passport or driving license (with photo)
- Emergency blanket (minimum 100 cm x 200 cm)
- Mobile phone (must be operative in Spain) with enough credit and properly charged battery
- Water containers (you can add up several containers): 1 liter
- Useful deposit for drinking at the aid stations (if the runner already carries a water container in a soft flask format, this will not be needed)
- Breathable waterproof jacket
- Cap, bandana, or similar
|LOCATION||External Assistance||Altitude (m)||Distance (km)||D+ (m)||D- (m)||Distance (km)||D+ (m)||D- (m)||Cut-off time|
|RP 1 Degollada de Las Palomas||NO||1623||6,9||618||229||6,9||618||229||14:30|
|Finish Line Tejeda||–||1041||11,9||660||848||5||42||619||17:30|
Important: after downloading the race track in this format, please consider that the Google Earth software may seriously change the distance and elevation. The most realiable format for reading distance and elevation is the GPX.
For a correct download, please click the right button and “download link”.